- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data when you place an order for a product through this website:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your postal address (only when ordering a physical product that is to be posted)
Subject to your opt-in, we send data regarding your usage of the site (such as the pages that you visit) to our Google Analytics account.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for a product through this website.
- Use or view our website, via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback through any of our social media channels or via email.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and send you a confirmation of your booking.
- Contact you should we need to discuss your booking, or if there is a problem with your order.
- Post any physical products that you have purchased online, such as an animal adoption pack.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data on a dedicated virtual private server.
We periodically remove personal information from historic bookings in our database and will only keep personal data for a maximum of one year following the date of a booked visit.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from us. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com, by phone on 015395 63027, or write to us at
- Lakeland Wildlife Oasis
- LA7 7FE
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Delivering essential 'shopping basket' functionality when you make purchases through the website.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies. Those used by our website fall into these categories:
- Analytics - subject to your consent, we use third party cookies from Google Analytics. These allow us to monitor how our visitors are using our website, to help us understand how we can improve it.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Lakeland Wildlife Oasis
- LA7 7FE
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.